Here in our Skin Care Tips Information website.... you can find all the answer's and tips for your problem's related to skin care and get complete detailed information on skin care, beauty care. More and more people come to our website for skin care tips and information about skin care and we make them Satisfy.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Don't Over-Exfoliate

To renew and refurbish my skin, I found it necessary to remove all the dead cell tissue that was just sitting on my face. I had to exfoliate daily. After having spent many years in the beauty business, I noticed that the women that exfoliated daily had a younger look and a clearer complexion.

We performed many skincare services in my salons and even with the microdermabrasion and exfoliating facials, the daily exfoliation worked the best for most skin types on a long term basis. I believe that I couldn't abuse my skin with heavy and deep exfoliation regularly. The more gentle the product the better since I didn't want to tear the tissue below the dead cells. Even though skin is your largest organ and can regenerate itself, it needs to be cared for properly.

Skin normally takes twenty-eight days to renew itself and with my mature skin it takes even longer. To hasten this ongoing process and keep my skin looking younger I have to exfoliate daily. My fine lines and wrinkles are more pronounced when the dead cells are layering the epidermal. There is also less light reflection on my face with dead cells, which tends to make me look older. I have to be careful...I want to grow old gracefully but still look good for my age.

With the exfoliating process, I noticed the color and texture of my skin was improved immediately and my pores were less likely to become clogged. I know that exfoliation can sometimes stimulate collagen within the lower layers of the skin thereby minimizing fine lines and wrinkles on my face, although I have found there is yet no scientific proof of this. Using my products that exfoliate and are not damaging is of utmost importance to me.

I decided to use natural exfoliants in my products that are gentle and have fruity extracts that encourage skin renewal. Fruity extracts for exfoliation come from lemons, oranges, sugar maple, and sugar cane. We also added humectants to these fruity extracts that encourage moisture to stay in the layers. I found from working with so many women that they think their skin is dry from lack of oils; but most often, it lacks the moisture content that it needs to be smooth and supple.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lucrezia_O'Brien

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home